Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Back to Dallas

Today RB is traveling back to Dallas to get my car and our luggage. Prayers for a safe trip with all the ice still. Ricky is driving him. 
I have visitors coming to my classroom today. They evaluating our whole school. Wish me luck!
The boys are doing much better now that we've adjusted to being home, and almost caught up on our sleep. Although, my sleep schedule lately has been 12-5:00. :(

Ryder went to the ENT yesterday, his daddy had to take him. Dr. Lower cleaned out his tube. He was such a big boy about it, and good as always. 

My goal today is to get Christmas Cards ordered!! And find an Elf on the Shelf!! I can't seem to find one. 

My two sleeping boys last night..



Popcorn and movie....



I just love them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment